lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Reflection Ten

“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and 
knowledge.”  
Albert Einstein
One of my joys is actually seeing things click for my students.  I love those ‘aha’ 
moments when the light bulb just came on.  What do you like best about teaching?  (Or if 
not teaching, what do you like best about your favorite teachers?)  Explain.  Post to your 
blog.

I like the words art and awaken in that quote. I like best about teaching the connections that I get to make with people who I would otherwise probably not meet. I like the places that teaching has taken me and the parts of the world that it has opened to me. I also like seeing my students make progress and watching their skills develop and I like the potential opening to them of our society as they learn to speak English. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario